Saturday, June 14, 2014

Review: Missha Perfect Cover BB Cream

Hey guys!
Sorry for not blogging for so long. It's so frustrating with the school. I don't have much time for my blog >.<  But you know just three weeks school and then holidaaaays *-* I'm so excited!~^^
Now, I'm back with a product review, finally hihihi Well I actually don't know how I should do it since it's my first review ever but I'll try my best!!^^

I'm going to review the Missha M Perfect Cover BB Cream in no. 21 Light Beige. I purchased the smaller tube with 20ml to try it out. It's my first Korean BB Cream and I wasn't sure if I would like it.

Packaging:

The front side


Back side

It was really difficult to take photos of the package. You can see how I took the photo. There are more of those photos :D But here a better shot of the back side:


And now the  actual product



I really love the package. The tube comes in a red color.  It is just so elegant. But unfortunately the tube is really used. So it doesn't look that good any more. Yeah I used it quite often ^^ 

Texture:

Applied

It has a thick and creamy texture. But it isn't sticky at all. It doesn't feel heavy on the skin. I really like it, I feel that my skin still can breath. It doesn't feel like a heavy foundation.

Coverage:

Half-blended

Well,  first let me tell you something about my skin. I have acne prone skin and I have dark acne scars. Also my skin tends to be oily and because of that my make up fades away. This time it was like that too. The BB Cream has a nice coverage, but it's not strong enough to cover up my acne scars so I had to use a concealer. And the BB Cream fades away after a few hours (well after 3 hours or so) even if I set it with powder and use a primer before. It's really a pity. Besides it accentuate my dry spots so before applying you have to moisturise good. And unfortunately it also accentuated my pores (Yes, I have enlarged pores too. Troubled skin sucks ><) But it also have positive aspects. It isn't drying and I have the feeling that it slightly gives some moisturising. 

Color:

It has a grey undertone. At first I was worried that it wouldn't match my skin tone but after some waiting it adapted to my skin tone. So it wasn't a problem. But since sommer is coming and I'll get a tan I have to buy a darker colored BB Cream. 

Scent:

I really like the scent. It has a lovely flower scent. But to those who have a sensitive nose, the fragrance is maybe a little bit too strong. However I really enjoy the scent :)

What it claims:

"Missha M Perfect Cover BB Cream offers a novel skincare concept with BB Cream, which lightens skin tone by healing visible and blemishes with excellent skin-cover ability,  and prevents skin aging trough effective whitening and anti-wrinkle properties."

Anti-wrinkle effect:
Well you know I'm not so old that my skin is full of wrinkles so I can't jugde that :D

Anti-Whitening:
I didn't see any changes maybe because I'm using it only for a month. But I also didn't expect any dramatic changes.

Anti-Blemish:
This BB Cream didn't give me any breakouts by using it the very first time. And I didn't have many pimples after using. I can confirm the anti-blemish effect. I really like this fact^^

Sun Protection:
I love the high sun protection of this product.  It has SPF 42 and PA+++. Sun Protection doesn't harm anybody :)

Where did I buy it:

You can purchase the 20ml product at BeautynetKorea for about $6.12. Not that pricey so it is affordable.  And I used it more than one month and there is still many BB Cream left. So it is also long lasting. 

Result:

All in all, it is a nice BB Cream which is perfect for sensitive skin. Maybe I will repurchase it when my  skin condition gets better since I have many dry spots which gets more obvious with applying this BB Cream.

Did you also tried out the Missha Perfect Cover BB Cream?  How are your experiences? Did you like my first review? How can I improve it? Tell me in the comment section :)

And have a nice day ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment